Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tagged

I was tagged by Doda, to post the fourth photo in the fourth folder on my PC. I told her I would have to fudge a bit due to the way I have my photos organized, so here's what I have to offer...

This little bird was made from a felted, thrifted sweater by my friend, Elizabeth, who owns a wonderful store, AND she is in the process of setting up her Etsy shop, Greenhill Handmade. I bought this bird for my cousin's new baby girl whose nursery is decorated in brown and pink. While I'm at it, here's another one of Elizabeth's birds...

This one was purchased for my son for Christmas. Aren't they wonderful?!

If you would like to play along, consider yourself tagged. Post the fourth photo in the fourth folder on you computer, and tag four friends, or take the easy way out like I did.